Monday, May 7, 2012

LONG TIME, NO TALK


Hey, it’s me.





Been awhile since we’ve talked. Most of my postings have been videos, pictures, and the occasional posting.

Part of the reason why I haven’t posting as much as I wanted: school and the Writer’s Block. OK… mainly school.

I had to write two term papers. Actually not as bad as I expected; I do enjoy writing. I feel that when I write I feel inspired…



I will post the papers soon so that you can get my thoughts on stuff that I learned about in school. There might be some minor corrections so what I plan to do is post the original in a PDF/Word format and then the updated in a blog.

As for the upcoming Election Season and other issues going on, stay calm, I am working on them. I plan on having more videos up. I got a tad side tracked with the whole school thing. I am sure I can’t be faulted for it since everyone has other stuff going on.

Well, anyways, looking forward to continuing this conversation with my loyal followers and I thank you for being patient with this process.

No comments: