Sunday, November 2, 2014

FAVORITE SIMPSONS POLITICAL QUOTES (2014 EDITION)




It is the Sunday before the election and a biannual tradition here at Michael's Rant where I display my favorite Simpsons political moments and quotes.




 


It's Bill Clinton. He's Jimmy Carter with a Fox Attitude.























Remember when Mr. Burns endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012? Here is Burns taking on the fiscal cliff.



"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election. And yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. THAT'S DEMOCRACY FOR YOU!"
- Mitt Romney, 7 November 2012 Mr. Burns, "Two Cars In Every Garage And Three Eyes On Every Fish

And of course…


Happy Election Day!

Remember, if you haven't yet, go vote on Tuesday.



No comments: