Tuesday, August 24, 2010

GOVERNOR PERRY, EVEN WHEN YOU LIE, YOU’RE STILL A CHICKEN





Short post here people. Don’t worry, working on some longer ones. Be patient my followers.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: Governor Perry (R-TX) is a chicken.
Even his campaign agrees as he gets an endorsement from the Texas Poultry Federation.
Perry has claimed that Democratic Challenger Bill White is the one who will not debate him.
Governor, you’re wrong.
Governor Perry, what are you afraid of?
I am sure that you can defend the fact that Texas will have an $18 BILLION (yes, that’s BILLION with a B) budget shortfall in the upcoming legislative session. How about your statement of advocating treason secession from the United States? I think you can spin the fact that Texas is #1 or at least near #1 in some pretty abysmal categories such as one of the leaders in adults without a high school diploma; or how about one of the leaders in REPEAT teenage pregnancies? Can you defend that our state’s public education system is a joke? What about your plans to build the Trans Texas Corridor(s)? (I-35 TTC, I-69 TTC)
Governor Perry, I would call you a coward, but calling you one would be an insult to actual cowards.
The great people of this great state are ready for some debates to take place to see that there is a better choice not just in the governor’s mansion, but in other statewide offices as well.
I am sure that you can hear them from your lavish mansion.
What’s the matter, Governor? Chicken?!

No comments: