Thursday, December 6, 2018

2018 NFL SEASON: WEEK 14





The good news is that I picked 10 games correctly.

The bad news is that it should’ve been 11… because I forgot to pick the 49ers-Seahawks game. I would've picked the Seahawks

Well, would've-could've-should've, but didn't

As per our rules, that will go down as a loss

A very unnecessary loss, I must add.

I'll shut up now, and take my L



Me
Monica
WEEK 13
10-6
10-6
TOTAL
125-65-2
122-68-2


Kickoff times are Mountain Time
Sunday afternoon games airing in Denver are noted by (DEN)
Picks are in BOLD

THURSDAY NIGHT, FOX/NFL 6:20 PM
Jaguars at Titans


FOX 11AM
Saints at Buccaneers (DEN)
Falcons at Packers
Giants at Washington
Panthers at Browns

CBS 11AM
Colts at Texans
Jets at Bills
Patriots at Dolphins
Ravens at Chiefs


FOX 2PM
Eagles at Cowboys (DEN)
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Raiders

CBS 2PM
Broncos at 49ers (DEN)
Bengals at Chargers


SUNDAY NIGHT, NBC 6:15PM
Rams at Bears


MONDAY NIGHT, ESPN 6:20PM
Vikings at Seahawks

No comments: