Thursday, February 3, 2011

I HAVE BEEN BUSY




I am aware that there have been a lot of events going on at this time. Part of the reason why a lot of upcoming items may sound dated is because, one, I am back in class and taking a more serious approach towards my academics this term; two, I do enjoy writing, but I have been going through a period of Writer’s Block; and, three (this is my strong point), I have a commitment to the facts about and I want to ensure that my opinions are correct and concise. I strive for quality over quantity.

There may be some changes to the blog in terms of how to convey what is going on in this crazy world of ours, but I accepted that when I started this blog back in March 2010.

To those that have been reading my ramblings, thank you and I will continue to produce.

No comments: