Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WHAT IS GOING ON?






It has been a while since I written anything. Most of that was because of school. The spring semester was tough and right now, the summer term is going no better.

First, I have decided that I am going to double major with degrees in mathematics and political science.

What do I plan to do with all that education?

Good question. I’ll get back to you on that when I figure that out.

From here on forward, I am taking no more than four classes a term. As badly as I want to graduate as soon as possible, it is probably best for both my physical and mental wellbeing that I go with four classes a semester. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way where I took six classes in one term. The result of that (disastrous) experiment was dropping two classes because they were classes that I had no business taking and failing the other classes because of the stress which led to a mental breakdown towards the end of the semester.

The writings will continue on. Maybe not as frequently as I want to or in length, but I will persevere in this endeavor.



No comments: