Sunday, December 29, 2019

NFL 2019 SEASON: REGULAR SEASON PICKS RECAP




First if you noticed that during the season, I posted a picture of a player or a team that highlighted the previous week’s action.

In keeping with that tradition, for my Week 17 MVP I am going with Titans running back Travis Henry for rushing for 211 yards and 3 touchdowns to clinch the 2019 rushing title and claim the final playoff spot for Tennessee down in Houston on the final Sunday of the season.


As for the pick contest between Ms. Roberts - who I have the utmost respect for - and myself…


It came down to the final game of the season up in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest. I picked San Francisco on the basis that they were healthier and a win would give them the NFC 1-seed. She likely picked Seattle due to their homefield advantage and Russell Wilson’s playmaking ability.

The title would come down to the last play for the Seahawks


As the old cliché says, it is a game of inches




Me
Monica
WEEK 17
9-7
9-7
TOTAL
158-97-1
157-98-1


No comments: