Tuesday, July 2, 2013

THE CLAY POT




This is the picture of a clay pot I made when I was in elementary school. We had an arts and crafts fair one day and I got to use the spinning wheel to make a clay pot. I use to it put lose change and other coins in it.

Long story short: I have decided to follow Ms. Roberts's example and install a donation button up in the corner.

This was a difficult decision for me to make. In the three-plus years that I have been at this blogging experiment, the question of should I put a donation button has always come up. I have wrestled with this idea of including a donation button on my page, but after much thought I have decided that this is the right time to make this decision.

Any amount is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Rest assured, there will be no change in the content and quality of what I produce in this blog.


I want to thank my readers in supporting my writings.

No comments: